Pneuma of Braxton LLC is preapring to put together gifts for christmas for as many NICU families as possible. 

we need YOUR help in doing so!

HOW!?

Everyone thinks their kid is pretty cute so lets put this to the test! Submit 1, or 2 pictures of your child (who must be betwen the ages of 2days old -and 5 years old) via email to pneumabraxton12@gmail.com each submitted picture you must pay $3.00 in order for your picture to be entered in.

 

which can be paid via paypal.me/pneumaofbraxtonllc  or cash app $Pneumabraxton along with your childs nick name in the notes section. Once your payment is received, your picture will be posted to the website and will begin collecting votes. This contest will run from September 11th until December 11th 2020.

 

Once all votes are in, the winner will receive 30% of all entry fees while the other 70% goes to making sure NICU families feel the love during this holiday season and Christmas time. Ready Set Play!

Major S.

Landon H

Aiden J.

Ellie

T.J. S.

Semira Reed

T.J. S. #2

© 2020 by POB

​Find us:

St. Louis, Missouri

​​Email us:

PneumaBraxton12@gmail.com